|Professor ZHU Shenlin|
|B.Sc., Tsinghua University, 1970|
|M.Sc., Tsinghua University, 1981|
|Department of Chemical Engineering,|
|Beijing 100084, China|
|Tel: +86-10-62785524||Fax: +86-10-62770304|
Development of new
technology and equipment for petrochemical industry and environmental
technology of clean fuels;
packing for large scale packed extraction columns;
coupling and intensification.
1 Cai Weibin ,S.L.Zhu,Piao and Xianglan. Extraction Equilibria of Formic and Acetic Acids from Aqueous Solution by phosphate Contained Extractants. Chem.Eng.Data, 46(6), 2001:1472-1475.
2 Piao Xianglan, Zhao huiyi and S.L.Zhu. Removing Cr(VI) from wastewater by reactive Extraction. Tsiinghua Science and Technology, 7(1),2002:56-59.
3 S.L.Zhu, Li Zhidong and Piao Xianglan ,Solvent Extraction of Sulfur Compounds from FCC gasoline. 151F, AICHE 2002 Spring Meeting, March 10-14,2002 new Orleans,Louisiana, USA.
4 Wei Haiguo, Fei Weiyang and S.L.Zhu, Single-Drop mass Transfer Coefficients in Multicomponent systems,Journal of Chemical Industry and Engineering (China), 53(7), 2002: 665-666.
5 Wang Min, Wang Yujun, S.L.Zhu, Oreparation of Ultrafine Barium Sulfate Particle in W/O Microemulsion, Journal of Chemical Industry and Engineering (China), 53(11), 2002: 216-218.
6. G. S. Luo, Y. C. Lu, S. L. Zhu and Y. Y. Dai (2000). Recovery of dyestuffs from dilute solution with two-phase electrophoresis. Chinese J. Chem. Eng., 8(1): 80-84.
7. W. D. Jin and S. L. Zhu (2000). Study of adsorption equilibrium and dynamics of benzene, toluene and xylene on zeolite NaY. Chem. Eng. Technol., 23(1): 151-156.
8. S. L. Zhu, X. L. Piao and R. Fan (2000). Removal and recovery of wastewater by solvent extraction. AIChE 2000 Spring National Meeting, Atlanta, GA, USA, March 5-9, 2000.
9. X. L. Piao, S. L. Zhu (2000). Screening of solvents for denitriding by the solubility parameter method. J. Tsinghua University (Sci & Tech), 40(2): 43-45 (in Chinese).
10. S. L. Zhu, X. L. Piao and Z. M. Gou (2000). Extraction of lithium from brine with neutral organophosphorous solvents. J. Tsinghua University (Sci & Tech), 40(10): 47-50 (in Chinese).
11. X. L. Piao, R. Fan and S. L. Zhu (2000). Application and research process of activated carbon fiber in chemical separation. Modern Chemical Industry, 20(6): 20-23 (in Chinese).
12. S. L. Zhu, W. Wang and Z. M. Gou (1999). Determination and prediction of binary solubility for aromatic-tetraethlene glycol (with water) systems. Tsinghua Science and Technology, 4(2): 1462-1465.